I’m an educator and advocate for the responsible use of psychedelic medicines. By creating points of connection for psychedelic researchers, therapists and patients, my projects act as a zip-tie for humans in the proliferating field of psychedelics.
As a professional in this growing field, I recognize the need for more education, trusted resources, and access to psychedelic therapies. Rising to meet these needs in our community, I co-founded Psychedelic Support and Project New Day.
My Current Projects
I'm passionate about sharing my knowledge and experience, with the intention of inspiring greater transformation, safety and integrity within the psychedelic field.
Contact me for podcasts, media interviews, scientific consult
My writing has been published in over 26 peer-reviewed journals, a small selection is represented below.
To see a detailed list of publications and experience, visit my Google Scholar Profile or explore my professional CV.
Speaking & Media
From the expert to the curious to the new arrivals, I speak to many different experience levels about psychedelics.
My work is pertinent and informative for scientists, health professionals, psychedelic seekers, and the psychedelic-curious audience.
My speaking topics include:
- Reduce Harms + Create Safety: identifying risks, safeguards, preparation and awareness
- Women in Psychedelics: women's voices in the field, women's health, Femtheogen Collective
- Psychedelic Research: mental health treatments, state of the science, consciousness
- Education + Training: opportunities for health professionals, ethics and safety, public harm reduction
- Integration + Community Support: practices and resources, group techniques, connection to groups and providers
- Health + Wellness: psychedelics and self-care, transformational practices, micro-dosing
- Psychedelics for Addictions: mental health, clinical trials, holistic approaches toward intended outcome
- Psychedelics 101: quantity + frequency, where to begin, making meaning of the journey
- Common Fears + Reservations: easing concerns of both the journeyer and their support system
I’m available for podcasts, media interviews, scientific consultations, psychedelic trainings, and speaking engagements.
Curious about a topic or presentation that’s not included here? I’m happy to create a custom presentation for your specific needs, download my Speaker Sheet for more information.
A selection of past speaking engagements:
FDA and Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy, Development and Regulation of Psychedelics for Therapeutic Use. “Use of MDMA Treatment of PTSD” Virtual, April 2021.
Stanford University, Introduction to Psychedelic Medicine. “MDMA-assisted Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Anxiety Related Conditions” Stanford, CA, January 23, 2020.
MAPS Psychedelic Science Summit. “MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy: Exploring the Role of Receptors, Neurons, and Brain Circuits” Austin, TX, October 2019.
Now that you’ve perused my professional side...
Hi! I also go by Alli.
I’m an ever-evolving being, soul tripping over the expansive moments of the now. I fluidly shape-shift between my human roles and continue to craft the parts of myself that bring the most joy and exuberance to the world.
I’m a dreamer, a magnet for high-vibe people and life-affirming movements, an idea factory, a mystic, upholder of values, observer-strategist, neuropharmacologist, meditator, yogi, data wizard, psychedelic science nerd, jogger of the ancient redwood forests, student of my own mind, and worshiper of planet earth.
I’m grateful you’re here and that you’ve taken some time to explore my work.
I hope to connect with you!